What's a cyclorail? It's a platform joining together two bicycles that circulates on the railway. It's a vehicle that allows couples or families to enjoy a leisurely stroll in the country.
Enjoy a day off and live a unique experience. Perfect for children, parents and grandparents!
Two people pedal away while the children (1 to 14 years old) sit in the middle and enjoy a 10 or 20 km ride.
Bring a hat to protect yourself from the sun, water to quench your thirst and of course a picnic lunch. This is a perfect activity for days to celebrate with family and friends and to have fun and laugh.
Visit the website for more details:
- 10 km : $25 per cyclorail
- 20 km : 35$ per cyclorail
- Short ride: 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm
- Long ride: 10am, 1pm, 4pm
- From May 10th to June 21st: mandatory reservation
- From June 22nd to September 1st: everyday from 10am to 6pm
- From September 2nd to October: mandatory rese
Distance: 7.67 km.
Distance: 7.03 km.
Distance: 7.59 km.
Distance: 0.23 km.
Distance: 7.39 km.
Distance: 6.88 km.
Tourisme Région de Thetford
2600, boulevard Frontenac Ouest (route 112)
Thetford Mines (Québec) G6H 2C6
Phone : 418 423-3333
Fax : 418 423-3331
Toll free : 1 877 335-7141
Printed on : January 20, 2018